Welcome
Welcome to my blog! Please enjoy the many things this site has to offer!! please comment on any post you want! =)
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
BEWARE!!!!!
You are probably wondering what this is...this my friend is a motion sensing GLADE thing. It sprays air freshener into the air when it senses motion. Let me tell you now that it has a broad range in which the it sprays. So like when I am washing my hands or brushing my teeth (its in the bathroom) it sprays and it hits me in the face! This has happened several times now(you think I would learn my lesson).....When I look at this thing a certain snake comes to mind. That snake that doesnt have to bite you it can just spit and you could die from the venom. So I have been calling a snake...a snake that spits apple cinnomin scented venom HAHA =). (It also stings the eyes a possible impovement to pepper spray). This post is for warning you all of the possible apple cinnomin odor you could possible get forced on to you. =) Let me know if you have seen this or have this in YOUR house. LOL. Do not try to confront this beast with out proper training!
(Sorry Blogger freaked out and deleted all my pictures I got most of them back just not this one.)
Labels:
My life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL so thats why you smelled funny... =-D
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE NOT ALONE! It sprayed me in the eye a few minutes ago it really hurt! =D LOL
ReplyDeleteHaha!! This is so funny! We don't have one of these, but I'll be sure to make sure we never get one! lol
ReplyDelete