Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Please enjoy the many things this site has to offer!! please comment on any post you want! =)



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MY TEETH!!!


I got my braces off!!!! =D I lllooooove my smile!!!!! WOOT.... and to answer your question Katie I just took the picture of the eye off of the internet and I turned it a darker blue and put the cracks in with a special brush..=) I could do your eye really cool if you wanted me to. ;)

3 comments:

  1. SO jealous! lol I am not really sure what else my orthodontist want to do with mine! Haha they are straight and my bite is perfect. I think she is part of a secret plot. Who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a plot!! They keep you in longer than it is need and they get your hopes up and say it looks like next month they will be off, but NO! I had 4 months of them telling me that and then going back on it! :P

    ReplyDelete