Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Please enjoy the many things this site has to offer!! please comment on any post you want! =)



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hey guys!

New Video!!!


:D

4 comments:

  1. The audio is off a little bit, but not that sister really liked it.
    much :) Did you record the audio and video with seperate devices?

    In answer to your questions,

    1. Yes, we watched Mega Mind (and used the mute button for the songs as well). My little
    2. We're going to church and then going to my grandma's house for dinner. I made all of our "Easter outfits" this year, my mother, sister, and I have dresses made out of the same fabric so we match. It's chocolate brown with little pink flowers on it, (okay, yeah, I know, too much info, nobody cares. lol) and I made my dad a chocolate brown shirt to match us :)

    I hope your having fun at the conference today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think something is wrong with the comment system, a lot of my comment is missing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird I will check into it! =)

    ReplyDelete