Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Please enjoy the many things this site has to offer!! please comment on any post you want! =)



Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello everyone! =D

Hey guys!

How are you all? I have 5 followers now!! =D Yay! Tell your friends! I'm doing great and I am officially graduated! =D I had my graduation/ open house on Saturday! It was awesome! I had a great time! =) Hopefully everyone did as well. I got an awesome graduation ring that I actually designed and my diploma! IF you guys want to do this I am gonna start doing Picture Contests! You can email them to me and I will put up all of the entries and I will announce the First, Second, and Third places. For this one we are gonna do pictures of clouds. They can be at sun set, sun rise, high noon, whatever you want really, but here is how there are gonna be judged: How cool they look, the colors, and the overall composition.


Commando93@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment