Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Please enjoy the many things this site has to offer!! please comment on any post you want! =)



Friday, March 9, 2012

College crazies!

Today is a day of craziness for me! I got up fairly early today and have begun the final stages of my college check list. I went and got a physical at my doctor and they poked a needle under my skin in my arm to check for tuberculosis. After that I went to the eye doctor to get checked and order new contacts, Thank the Lord my eyes got better! I called my bank and my insurance company and talked to them about a VW Cabrio that I think would be an excellent car to own. Lastly after 1-ish I am getting my blood drawn. Crazy busy as I said but it needs to be done! :) If you could pray for me and some pretty big decisions I have to make here soon I would greatly appreciate it!

So how how you been? Keeping busy? Work is good I am putting in around 35-38 hours and I am having a lot of fun! Sorry I haven't been updating this for a while. I promise to do a better job! Hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment