Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Please enjoy the many things this site has to offer!! please comment on any post you want! =)



Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break

This year we had a Spring Break which we haven't had in several years (we normally have a Autumn Break).Scattered though out the week we had meetings at Penguins (Which was nice). Monday: everyone slept in. Tuesday: We went to LCC (loveland coffee company) for breakfast (Penguins will hate me =] ) Wednesday: We went to Centerra and shopped then we had lunch at On the Border. Thursday: Early afternoon we went and saw "How To Train Your Dragon" at the Centerra theater. (it was AWESOME!) Then we went to teen night. Friday:Early morning we went to Verns for breakfast (they are soo good =D) then we walked around this thing called the "Rock Garden" but not for long since it was so windy. Friday night we watched a movie and had pizza. Saturday: We had a very busy day and I got a new phone =-) (thank you Mother and Father) We switched carriers and now I have unlimited texting! Sunday: We went up to a church in Estes Park and had lunch at Egg&I then we went over to my Grandparents house. ( AND had cake! =D ) That's it for now I will keep you posted (Pun intended ;) )

1 comment:

  1. THE AMAZING MCCLELANApril 6, 2010 at 4:14 PM

    we also went to LAZER TRAXX on saturday it was really fun.... EAT LAZER KID!!

    ReplyDelete