Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Please enjoy the many things this site has to offer!! please comment on any post you want! =)



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall!!!

I officially declare this season fall!!!! :D Well what a week so far, huh? This weather has been wonderful! I had to break out the winter blankets for my bed and this has also been the third "wear a hoodie cause I'm freezing cold" day in a row :). I am loving it!! Okay I think only 2 people ever read this blog but oh well! :P Alright here we go again! I want all of you to go photo crazy and send me the best picture that you can find that best depicts the new season! :D I will put up the winning picture on my blog! :) Hey another question would you guys like more magic tricks up? :) Talk to you all soon!! P.s. I love comments!!! ;) haha

2 comments:

  1. Awesome picture!!! I might enter the contest... but I guess there's not any colorful leaves out here. I could enter a summer picture still though!!!

    ReplyDelete